|BCD has great confidence in its products and has a very generous warranty policy for BCD Products.|
- Products Manufactured by BCD Associates, Inc.
At its sole discretion, BCD will repair or replace the BCD Product if it is defective in materials or workmanship. The warranty period on BCD-manufactured products is one year on parts and labor from the date of purchase by the end-user. If you break it, physically damage it, subject it to power surges or other abuse, you pay for repairs.
- Products Modified by BCD Associates, Inc.
Most manufacturers will not honor their warranties if the product has been modified. BCD will repair or replace only BCD's portion of the device, typically the controller, for a period of one year from the date of purchase by the original end-user.
DVD machines used with discs having paper labels are not eligible for warranty of any kind. (We consider that to be abuse.)
Certain products may be eligible for manufacturer's warranty service when serviced through BCD. Call for details on particular products.
- Products Resold (not modified) by BCD Associates, Inc.
The manufacturer's warranty applies.
Returns for Repair
- Call BCD to get a Return Materials Authorization Number (RMA #)
- Try to use the original packaging.
- Write the RMA # on the outside of the box you use to ship the unit
- Enclose a letter describing the symptoms.
What does it do that it shouldn't?
What does it not do that you think it should?
- Enclose the Name and Telephone Number of the actual end-user person within your organization.
- In-Warranty Products: No charge if item is not damaged from misuse. BCD pays return freight to you.
- Out-of-Warranty Products: We will call you with estimated charges. You pay return freight to you.
Returns for Refund
- BCD Products: You may return any BCD Manufactured Product (DVD-1150, TC-100, SB-100, VC-16a, VC-16b) within 7 days of Invoice Date the product for a full refund of the purchase or then current purchase price, whichever is less, less shipping. Within 30 days of invoice date, a restocking charge will apply, unless written arrangements have been made prior to the sale. The original package contents must be complete and contained in the original manufacturer's packaging. Special Orders are non-refundable.
- All other products, including those modified by BCD Associates, Inc. are non-refundableable unless written arrangements have been made prior to the sale.
Legal Warranty and Disclaimer
BCD Associates, Inc. reserves the right to make changes and improvements in its products at any time without notice.
Warranty: BCD Associates, Inc. makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, regarding the associated hardware/ firmware/ software package, its merchantability or its fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall BCD Associates be liable to customer for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages in any way arising out of or relating to the product(s). BCD Associates?s liability to customer for direct damages arising out of or relating to these products shall in no event exceed the total amount actually paid by customer for the product(s). Customer?s sole remedy within the warranty period is repair or replacement, at BCD?s discretion, of a unit deemed by BCD to be defective.
Copyright: This manual and the hardware/firmware/software described are copyrighted and/or trademarked and patented by BCD Associates , Inc. All rights are reserved. This manual may not, in whole or in part, be translated or copied to any other form or medium without the prior written consent from the publisher, BCD Associates, Inc.
- Control Firmware & Software Copyright 1987 - 2014 BCD Associates, Inc. . Other tradmarks are owned by the firms mentioned.